Hawk Honors Award = 3.5 - 3.7 GPA for one year
Hawk High Honors Award = 3.8 - 3.9 GPA for one year
Hawk 4.0 Award = 4.0 for one year
Hawk Hall of Fame = 4.0 GPA, no N's or U's for three years (7th-9th at HighMark). This award includes an individual plaque and name on school plaque
Perfect Attendance Award = No absences for one year
Leader of the Month = Teacher nomination for following the 7 Habits
Department Awards = Each department will nominate an outstanding student in that content area
Hawk 3-Sport Award = Participate in THREE sports for THREE years
- Athlete must participate in THREE sports offered at HighMark within the school year designated. A high school sport does NOT count toward this award.
- Athletes must be up-to-date on the athletic fees, have a good attitude toward the team and coaches, conform to school standards, attend daily practices and compete on the team. Red shirt athletes are NOT eligible.
- Boys must compete in soccer, basketball, baseball, wrestling, flag football, cross country or track. Girls must compete in softball, volleyball, basketball, track, cross country, soccer or cheerleading.
- Coaches and administrators will have the final input as to whether an athlete qualifies for this award.
- Athlete must maintain 2.5 GPA each quarter.
- Athletes who participate at this level for 3 years will have name on school plaque.
- Athlete must fill out application for award (form online on website)
- Board Business Hawk Award = This award includes an application (form online on website), cumulative GPA 3.5, service project, business plan, and teacher recommendation. Student will have name on school plaque + $100.
- PTSO Citizenship Award = This award includes an application, service projects, and letters of recommendation. Students will have name on school plaque + $50.
Incentive Activity: Students who receive good grades and citizenship marks can qualify to participate in the Incentive Activity. In order to qualify for the activity, the students must reach the following criteria:
- 1st term - 3.0 GPA with no "N"s or "U"s, no "F"s
- 2nd term - 3.0 GPA with no "N"s or "U"s, no "F"s
- 3rd term - 3.0 GPA with no "N"s or "U"s, no "F"s
No Tardy Party: After the grades and citizenship marks have been collected and sent out, the attendance secretary gives the administration a list of all students who have not had a tardy for the past term. At various times these students are called down on a random day and given a treat to enjoy for their accomplishment of having no tardies for the entire term.